Hum Creative is seeking a contract Web Developer.
– Build websites and content from PSDs provided by designers.
– Develop interactive applications both for client projects and internal use.
– Collaborate with design team through planning and pre-production dialogue.
– Preventative Maintenance and Recovery
– Functional Testing and Troubleshooting
– Database Administration and Content Migration
– Web Development and Scripting
– Domain Registration and DNS Record Management
EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
– Strong understanding of PHP/MySQL
– Familiarity with mobile development, including responsive design
– Expertise in WordPress, skilled at creating custom WordPress themes from scratch
– Experience with Web Content Management Systems
– Ability to create clean, maintainable code by hand.
– Three or more years building websites
– Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong organizational, time-management, and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Close attention to detail
– Experience with Drupal and Magento a plus– Experience working with social media platform API’s (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine) a plus.
– UX design experience a plus
This is an ongoing, project based contract position.
To Apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and 5+ relevant work samples to email@example.com.